Screencast

Special Care Counselling screencast script

Introduction

Hi, guys! My name is Scola Nzoyikorela, I am studying in Springboard to a DCS at the moment, but I plan to study in Special Care Counselling program for the next semester. I haven’t started the program yet, but I know that I will have to take courses in train professionals to support individuals with disabilities, behavioral issues, or mental health challenges, and all of them teach us how to support individuals, and manage mental health challenges.

Nobody wants to have a bad intervention because of English language issue. We all want to have a good intervention.I certainly want my intervention to be good and easy. Everybody wanted to succeed at school, right? Even if there are so many obstacles to overcome.

I have only been in Springboard to a DCS for two semesters now, but I want to go in Special Care Counselling program for the next semester. So, I'm not an expert, but I have done a lot of research recently on the subject. I know how It's difficult to have a good intervention, especially when It's with abroad people.

I am not good at English, but I have good grades.

Right now, I'm going to show you how to have a wonderful Special Care Counselling intervention with the good tools, one that could make shock anyone.

Stays right there. It won't be long.

So, trust me, you won't be disappointed at the end of my talk.

The Problem

Let me explain the problem.In Special Care Counselling, one of the biggest challenges is Professional Boundaries with someone who speaks only English, and you also have to send email to your clients

If you make a bad impression, you won't have a good score, and you could fail in your internships

Take for instance, the first time you have an intervention.Your client can't speak French, so you kept Managing personal emotions while supporting clients in crises, and harm the client.Also, because, you don't know how to communicate with him.

That can be difficult. But don’t worry. I have found the solution.In few minutes I’ll show you a website that gives you endless way to solve your writing, your speaking and pronunciation English problem.

The Quest

First, open your browser and type virtualwritingtutor into the address bar, hit enter. If you typed it correctly, you would see this page

In the top right corner of the screen, there are settings menu, you will find tabs like Spell checker, grammar check, punctuation checker, vocabulary checker and others. In the middle of the screen there is a text area where you can write your text and correct it and on the top the spell checker and the microphone for speak. Also, you will find a navigation menu on the left hand side of the screen that can help you to correct your English.

The Solution

So, if you have an intervention plan with a foreigner, tap virtualwritingtutor and the answer you are search is there.

The Conclusion

Well, if you are in Special Care counselling or planning to be, that's how you solve the problem of an intervention. I promised I would show you how to have a good intervention, and I did it using virtualwritingtutor.com

Before you move, click the like button and subscribe,
Thanks for your times, love you.

**************************************************************

Statistics

Word count: 546

Total MP3 length: 00:00

Target structure count: 7

Error count: 10

Error density: 2%

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Special Care Counselling Techniques Glossary

Special Care Counselling Glossary