Special Care Counselling glossary Hi, my name is Scola Nzoyikorela. I am at Sherbrooke College for two semesters. I am studying in Springboard to a DCS for now, but I will change for the next semester. I will study in special care counselling techniques. I have created this glossary to help myself and students interested in Special Care Counselling. This glossary contains the meaning of three words to help understands them, and they are related to Special Care Counselling. Each word has a definition, an audio pronunciation to help people say word correctly, an example of way we can use words in a sentence and have a few image. Educational services a phrase Comprise institutions (schools, colleges, universities, training centers) that provide instruction, training, and academic services across diverse subjects. Example: However, it is also associated with the increased vulnerability of older people, because of higher levels of dependence, their l...
Comments
Post a Comment